THE SECRET ENDING OF IRON MAN 2? [UPDATED]

It will be interesting because I will be watching Iron Man 2 tomorrow (today; the post was written at 11.47PM). Well as the matter of fact, I stumbled into these articles in Slash Film and Latino Review – and this is not the kind of ending spoiler I expected to hear. I mean is not that it is not awesome; it’s just that sometimes things should have been kept for awhile.

Remember the day I was watching Iron Man back in 2008, this is how the ending after the credits looked like:


But details about the end of credit spoiler for (yeah, I’m going to watch it tomorrow though) Iron Man 2 has already been exposed. Oh, this is no longer a secret. Warning, skip the paragraph of quote below if you want to keep it “SECRET – WARNING ALERT!)

SPOILER ALERT: We see a black car drive through the desert of New Mexico. They make sure to tell us it's New Mexico by showing a closeup of the license plate which reads 8RE 2Z1 New Mexico. The car door opens and Agent Coulson walks up to a giant crater. There are trucks driving around a big hole in the crater. Agent Coulson turns around, gets on the phone and says, "Thor. We've found him." (He could also be saying, "Sir, we've found it." I couldn't exactly tell, the audio wasn't that great). The camera then cuts to a shot of Thor's hammer stuck in the ground in the middle of the crater.
Latino Review

Oh else, if you can’t picture that in your head – go to this link and see the video by yourself. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

[UPDATE] Another round of check at the WorstPreview(dot)com, apparently the video has been removed at the request of Marvel. So, this shows that what I have seen earlier is REAL DEAL. For those who missed the video, I am sorry but looks like I have to keep searching for one too!!



[UPDATE 2] Apparently I have found one site with the video still up in the sky. Head over to http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=17572 OK!!
Previous Post Next Post