SPIDER-MAN 4 RUMOUR MAY BE FALSE


Rumours has sparkled last week, claiming that Rachel McAdams had been cast in Spider-Man 4 as Black Cat. News earlier came when Sam Raimi has called for casting of a new lead actress for the newer Spider-Man movie, claiming it was possible that role was Black Cat. Romola Garai (Amazing Grace) had auditioned for the role apparently but considering Rachel McAdams may as well be auditioned as well.

Responding to the rumours that she has been casted for Spider-Man 4 for Black Cat, McAdams tells Entertainment Weekly - “That’s a total rumor, I have to say. I was hanging out in Toronto the other day and someone came up to me and said, ‘I just heard you’re doing Spider-Man 4.‘ And I said, ‘Really? No one told me!’ It’s not true."

However, Green Tea Movie will remain to mark this rumour as "maybe" false. Sam Raimi insisted that a new female lead character is confirmed for Spider-Man 4 recently. I am not sure if it is still Black Cat or on some rumours claimed the character is the daughter of the new man in charge of the Daily Bugle, who just happens to be one of Spidey’s new villains.

Seriously, this casting rumours has now gone too far. Perhaps 'maybe" and 'maybe" it is - no confirmation until further notice.

SOURCE: ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY and SLASH FILM

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post