TRAILER: SECOND TRAILER FOR G.I.JOE 2


Give it a saving grace and some redemption because G.I. Joe 2 is back into the better side of the grass. The new trailer has been released this afternoon and for that, we have embedded here for you to watch right after the jump. So if you ask me, the trailer kicks ass once again with the brutal apocalypse of London (not really the same way they destroyed Paris once).




G.I. Joe: Retaliation is set to open on June 29 in the United States and a week earlier in Malaysia. The synopsis is as follows:

A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with HASBRO and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. JOE: RETALIATION. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post