JJ ABRAMS TALKS ABOUT STUFFS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW


Everyone is interested to know what is hidden in those black files belong to the master of story-telling JJ Abrams. Yes, in fact, thanks to the Collider where they have conducted a great interview with JJ Abrams during the press conferences for the launching of Star Trek in home entertainment.

With a box office receipt of more than US$ 260 million, the re-imagining of Star Trek proved to be successful and fruitful. Taking the advantages, Collider ask Abrams about some updates on his piles of his projects. Let's see what Abrams has to say.

STAR TREK'S FUTURE IN BEYOND?

"In going forward, the fun of this movie series is that we will have the opportunity, given its alternate timeline, to cross paths with any of the experiences, places and characters that existed in the original series, but we have to be really careful, doing that."

LEONARD NIMOY IN THE NEXT STAR TREK?

"I can’t imagine a Star Trek movie not needing him."

"It is clearly too early, given that we are just now talking story, to conclude whether or not Spock Prime is in the film or not. Do I want to work with him again? Of course, 100%. I’d love to."

STAR TREK 2 IN 3-D FORMAT?

"Paramount talked to me about doing the first one in 3-D and, having it only be my second film, I was petrified just at the addition of it. I thought it would be another dimension of pain-in-the-ass."

"And, if I, in fact, direct the Star Trek sequel, 3-D could be really fun, so I’m open to it. What I’ve seen of Avatar makes me want to do it because it’s so crazy-cool looking."

LEONARD NIMOY'S ROLE AS PARIS IN MI4?

"How cool would that be? I just got a call that Peter Graves is in great shape, which would be a very bizarre bend in the space-time continuum, for obvious reasons. I almost feel like you could make him serious again and bringing him back. Whether it’s Nimoy, who I have an incredible affinity for, or Graves, or anyone, we’ll see."

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PROJECTS IN BAD ROBOTS?

FRINGE: "Jeff Pinkner and Joel Wyman are running Fringe very well. We’re still very involved in that, but they’re running that."

NEW TV SERIES: "We have a new series, that we just sold to NBC, that we’re going to be producing. It’s a pilot."

MORNING GLORY: "There’s a movie, called Morning Glory, that’s coming out next year, with Harrison Ford, Rachel McAdams and Diane Keaton, that’s being edited now. Roger Michell directed that."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post