SIR MICHAEL CAINE TALKS ABOUT INCEPTION


Michael Caine is up soon with a British thriller Harry Brown soon, but before that EO has a piece of interview with the veteran himself and the story is none other than the on-going secret sci-fi film by Christopher Nolan - Inception.

The report has that the set of Inception has now moved to Los Angeles for more shooting. This will be Sir Michael Caine's fourth collaboration with Christopher Nolan; following his role in Batman Begins, The Prestige and The Dark Knight.

According to Caine, "I play a professor who's teaching a guy science. It's Leonardo diCaprio. He's going off to do a science project and he speaks to me before he goes."

He also did mentioned about diCaprio himself, while praising with warm words for his co-star's performance. "Leo is great. I've had a day with him [in London], he's wonderful."

When asked about the plot, Caine quickly said, "They wouldn't let me read the script. I only got my page. They're all very secretive!"

So up till now, I am still clueless to think of what Inception is all really about besides the tag line "within the architecture of the mind". You can watch the official teaser trailer here which I have featured since August.

The team of Inception comprises of actor talents such as Sir Michael Caine, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cillian Murphy, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Tom Berenger, Ken Watanabe and Tom Hardy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post