SYLVESTER STALLONE PLANS ROCKY 7?


Sylvester Stallone is planning to develop another film in his other iconic franchise - Rocky. Now that is Rocky 7 if you have lost your count.

Now that Sly will finished his production on The Expendable soon while Rambo 5 has been given a greenlight to move ahead, news come in as interesting as it is that Rocky 7 will follow after that. Ironically, Sly's magical franchise just never die.

"When I was 21 years old and at drama school. My teacher said to me, ‘If you ever put your head out there, thousands of people will try to cut it off, but that’s exactly what you need to do as an artist.’ “I know it’s ludicrous and everyone would laugh. I would laugh about it. But I also know that I’d be successful if I can make this a film about becoming older, not about boxing but about myself."

It is just a miracle one when one consider that Rocky Balboa (Rocky 6) back in 2006 or so was a well-received one. Even when his age is closing near the dawn, he is still keeping a body that would allow him to do everything else. A legend of course.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post