PARAMOUNT SAYS YES TO LES GROSSMAN



You have seen him in action in Tropic Thunder and also last weekend at MTV Movie Awards and now here comes the deal. Paramount Pictures has confirm Les Grossman movie is in the making. The sweary bald and fat producer is one of the eccentric character back in the days of Tropic Thunder and it was played by none other than Tom Cruise in latex suit. They also confirmed that they will be making Les Grossman film along with MTV Films.


Producers Ben Stiller (of course) and Stuart Cornfield describes it in their press statement as:
Les Grossman's life story is an inspiring tale of the classic human struggle to achieve greatness against all odds. He has assured me he plans to, quote, ‘F**king kill the sh**t out of this movie and make Citizen f**king Kane look like a piece of crap home movie by the time we are done.’ I am honoured to be working with him.
Producer, Ben Stiller
Everything I learned in this business, I've learned from Les. I started out as his assistant, and from the first day he threw his desk at me when I got his lunch order wrong, I have loved him like a father. I am forever grateful to Ben and Stuart Cornfeld and their ability to secure his highly-coveted life rights.
Paramount Film president, Adam Goodman.


Now, why is everybody wants to give a shared press statement that has lotsa controversial words in it? Well, I find it cool. While Tom Cruise is almost get to lock down on that character, Scott Pilgrim vs The World's Michael Bacall is listed as the potential writer. Just to make it clear, everybody loves Les Grossman despite his frequent F-bomb shell spit out and his mean manner against crew productions, but this could have been one of the best performance by Tom Cruise aside his jumping on Oprah's couch and significant Scientologist-freak!


SOURCE: Empire Online

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post