TOM SELLECK CONFIRMS THE NEW THREE MEN AND A...


Tom Selleck confirms a new Three Men And A Baby sequel in his latest promotion for the awful Killers with MTV. The 1987 original comedy film directed by Leonard Nimoy (the original Spock) of Three Men And A Baby stars Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson was a story about three three bachelors as they attempt to adapt their lives to pseudo-fatherhood with the arrival of one of the men's love child. Sitting for an interview with MTV, Selleck says:

It is true that Disney checked my availability. And I know they checked Ted's and Steve's, and then had a script written, I think tentatively called 'Three Men and a Bride,' which kind of says it all [about the story].
Tom Selleck

Ah, the ever fun and enchanting Three Men And A Baby was the kind of comedy I loved to watch. I'm not sure when was the last time I watched it, was it '03 or '04? (finish high school back then!). The family comedy budgeted at only $15 million, but went on to gross $167 million in domestic alone - a figure in 1987 would be around $350 million today! The movie remains as the most grossed 'Fish-Out-Of-Water Father' comedy. In 1990, it spawned a sequel, Three Men And A Little Lady, picking up the story from the first one - but that one didn't do as much as the original, earning only $71 million.

Now fans must be thinking, with the use of timeline, the baby must have now become a bride. Logic? Indeed. Three Men And A Bride is supposedly on development if judging by what Tom Selleck mentioned sums it all. he also went on and said:
I hope it's a good script, and if it is a good script I hope they do it, because it would be really fun to get back with Ted and Steve. The strongest of the two movies I think is the first one. It had more heart, and that's what I hope this third one would have if we do it.
Tom Selleck

We love too see what's next on the franchise.

SOURCES: Cinema Blend, MTV

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post