MOVIE REVIEW: FOR ALL THE MOVIES IN FEBRUARY

Alright, Green Tea Movie!! went into sleep mode recently due to the hectic workload on my studies and on my works. First of all I am sorry if there are absolutely lack of updates on this blog. But here I am with a simple blog post that will deal on the movies I have watched on the month of February and are not featured as a review after all. Here are the full list of movies I have watched last month:

I, FRANKENSTEIN
Skipped to be watched on the first day of February. My short review at this FB link.
1.5/5

AH BENG: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
I guess the creative team behind My FM's annual lunar new year movie is getting drier and lousy again. Another cash cow with low substances.
2/5

HELLO BABIES
Mildly amusing but otherwise it is just yet another typical Chinese New Year movie with ridiculous plot and setting.
2.5/5


ROBOCOP
A remake/re-imagine that has potential to be bigger. My short review at this FB link.
3.5/5

THE JOURNEY
The best local production in years is blessed with more down-to-earth story about various issues on cultural differences and love.
4/5

GOLDEN CHICKENSSS
It may not boost the glory from the former installments but this third movie about the life of a prostitute is still fun-to-watch and is glittered by mild sexual innuendos.
3.5/5


THE LEGO MOVIE
"Everything is Awesome". Indeed. My short review at this FB link.
4.5/5

THAT AWKWARD MOMENTS
As if the title does not make itself clear enough, what can be? My review at this FB link.
2.5/5

ENDLESS LOVE
A bad Valentine's movie. My review at this FB link.
2/5

BEIJING LOVE STORY
An anthology of love story that all happen in Beijing at the same time frame for some specific reasons but it leaves an after taste of undesirable effects.
2/5


POMPEII
Volcano versus Jon Snow. You know who will wins. My review at this FB link.
2.5/5


THE MONUMENTS MEN
How big stars can screw a movie? Here's how. My review at this FB link.
2/5


PHILOMENA
Could be in the rank of fifth in the Oscar race. Judi Dench and Steve Coogan are amazing. My review at this FB link.
4.5/5

Have not watch
From Macau to Vegas
Huat Ah! Huat Ah! Huat!
Vampire Academy
The Book Thief
Snowpiercer

Not interested
Bullets over Petaling Street


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post